About the Author
6-time National Bestselling author Derek Foster left the rat race at the age of 34 despite spending his 20s backpacking across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand – and living a number of years in Asia. He later became “The Idiot Millionaire” using a simple investment strategy any 6-year-old can follow.
His National Bestsellers include:
- STOP WORKING: Here’s How You Can!
- The Lazy Investor: Start With $50 and No Investment Knowledge
- Money for Nothing: And Your Stocks for FREE!
- STOP WORKING TOO: You Still Can!
- The Idiot Millionaire
- The Worried Boomer: No Pension? Not Wealthy? Here’s YOUR Plan!
When not writing or public speaking, Derek spends his time with his wife and six children.